12 January 2010

{PoTTy TiMe}

I'd like to start this post out by saying that I am NOT actively trying to potty-train Kayden however in the last couple weeks he has been telling us that he has to go potty and wants to sit on the potty chair so we let him. And while he does NOTHING while he sits there, he sits there patiently! So last night he told me he had to go potty so I took him upstairs to his bathroom and got him undressed to sit on his chair. While we were there I thought "what the heck, let's take a bath while we are in here!" So I ran his bath water for him and when that was done, I told him it was time to get in the tub. (In the meantime, while his water was running, I kept asking him if he was done and he told me 'no') He stood up to get in the tub and I noticed that he had pottied in the chair - I was soooo excited and praised him and he got all excited!!! It was sooo cute!! Now I'm assuming this was probably b/c the bath water was running (and who doesn't feel the need to go when they hear running water) but I'll take it however I can get it! Go Kayden - I'm so proud of you!!!